In our economy-class cabin, you’ll find a seamless blend of affordability, comfort, and quality. With a larger cabin baggage allowance of 10kg* in comparison to most low-cost carriers – that’s 3kg more! – When you have more space, you can carry more of what you love for who you love.
Do you want some peace and quiet? Do you require more space? We have options to improve your Economy experience.
Main goal of Scoot Airlines’ Name Change/Correction Policy is to make it easy to make certain kinds of changes to a ticket quickly.
Scoot Airlines: Seat Types
Scoot in silence: You can enjoy a relaxing and comfortable journey in your cabin’s dedicated quiet section. Those who are at least 12 years old can reserve a seat in this section. The section has more legroom and adjustable headrests to ensure that you are comfortable.
Super seats: these seats will help you avoid cramps by providing you with additional legroom and a pitch of up to 34 inches.
Stretch seats: the stretch seats in the economy cabins of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner and the Airbus A320 will make you feel at home.
Max your space: You can obtain maximum comfort at an affordable price by maximizing your living space. If you are eligible to maximize your space, you can purchase up to two adjacent empty seats and travel in comfort. You can follow the procedure outlined below.
- You must visit the official Scoot website.
- Then navigate to the tab labeled “max your space” and click it.
- Then, at the tab, enter your booking reference number and email address, followed by clicking the continue button.
- You can now select the number of additional seats you wish to purchase.
- Based on the availability of seats, you will receive a confirmation email 19 hours before the flight departure.
Can I Select My Scoot Seat?
Yes, Scoot offers both online and offline methods for selecting your seat. It is possible to reserve a seat, but the price will vary based on whether the seat is stretch, super, scoot silence, or standard. At the time of flight booking, Scoot offers a unique method for selecting your seat.
- If you are unable to do so, you can still select your seat at check-in using the seat map option.
- Finally, if you do not select your seat, the scoot authority will assign one for you, and you will not be able to change it.
How Do I Select My Scoot Economy Class Seat?
You can access the official Scoot website and log in with your credentials. Then, navigate to Manage Your Reservation and click it. Enter your booking reference number and then click the button labeled “Manage my booking.”
After selecting your flight, click the button for seat selection. You will be redirected to a panel where you must select an economy class and then tap the seat map option.
Finally, the map will display the available seats in different colors, allowing you to select a suitable seat and pay using a variety of payment gateways. Finally, the confirmation code will be sent to your registered email address.
Scoot Airlines Seat: How Much Does It Cost?
The airline says that the scoot seat selection fee is different for each scheme. If it’s a flight, you have to pay the seat fees. If it’s a fly bag or fly bag seat, you also have to pay the seat selection fees. If you travel with Scoot Plus, you can choose your seat at no extra cost.
Should I Make a Reservation for My Infant?
Infants are allowed to nurse in the parent or guardian’s arms the entire flight. You don’t need to buy the baby a separate seat. However, subject to infant limit availability, you may decide to buy an extra seat for your baby and pay the adult fare.
Please be aware that if a seat is purchased, your child must be buckled up on your lap during takeoff, taxi, and landing. Infants in their own seats can be fitted with special seat belts. Please call the Scoot call center if you want to make arrangements for your child.
1. What is the Cost Associated With Selecting a Seat on Scoot Airlines?
Scoot Airlines’ seat selection fees vary depending on the seat type and booking scheme. Flight-only reservations and FlyBag/FlyBagEat reservations incur additional costs for seat selection. However, Scoot Plus passengers are able to select their seats at no additional cost.
2. How Do I Check My Flight Status on Scoot?
To check the status of a Scoot Airlines flight, visit the Scoot Airlines website and select the flight schedule option. Enter your flight number and date of departure next. Then, when you click the submit button, verify the estimated date and time.
3. What Are the Seat Options Available for Passengers in Scoot’s Economy Class?
Scoot’s economy class seats include Scoot in Silence, which is a quiet section, Super seats, which give you more legroom, Stretch seats, which give you more comfort in certain plane models, and the option to buy empty seats next to each other to make the most of the space.
4. Can I Check-in Online for My Scoot Airlines Flight if I Have Baggage to Check?
Check out: Scoot Airlines check-in policy
- LOT Polish Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- United Airlines Seat Change Policy
- Frontier Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- Flair Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- Philippine Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- Swiss Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Policy and Charges
- Singapore Airlines Seat Terms and Conditions
- Lufthansa Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- Korean Air Seat Change Policy
- Aeromexico Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- Copa Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- Volaris Airlines Seat Change Policy
- Air France’s Seat Change Policy
- Condor Airlines Seat Change Policy