If you have a trip planned, it’s important to know about AeroMexico’s baggage policy, fees, and other important details. Understanding AeroMexico’s baggage policy and other important details can help you avoid any unexpected problems during your trip.
This Mexican air operator is well-known for having clear and easy-to-understand policies that are designed to be accessible to all passengers. The airline is based in Mexico City and is well-known throughout the country.
Types of Bags under Aeromexico Baggage Policy
The main airline in Mexico has a simple baggage policy that explains rules based on different types of bags. AeroMexico has basic rules for baggage that mainly consider the size, weight, and safety of items. When you check in, the rules must be followed in order for you to be allowed on board if you don’t know about the rules of aeromexico airline check-in policy then must check.
Hold luggage, also known as checked baggage, refers to the bags that are carried by the airline itself. Passengers are prohibited from bringing these bags on the flight. You need to check in your hold luggage or checked baggage before your scheduled departure. You can do this either online or at the airport. The AeroMexico luggage allowance for checked baggage has certain limitations on size and weight.
Hand baggage is another term for cabin baggage or carry-on baggage. These bags are carried by passengers during a flight. The carry-on policy of AeroMexico has guidelines for the weight and dimensions of your luggage. According to the policy, your bag should fit easily under the front seat or in the overhead bin.
This airline allows parents to travel easily with their infants, without any hassle. The airline has created a policy that makes it easy and convenient for passengers to carry lap infants. Based on these rules, you can bring 2 items with you for free. These items can include a diaper bag, stroller, or bassinet.
Different circumstances can cause slight variations. In addition to the basic bag types, the AeroMexico baggage policy also allows for the following types of bags:
You must read the guidelines of Aeromexico airline minor policy to easily carry any infant without any disturbance.
AeroMexico has specific rules for baggage allowance, both for international and domestic flights. According to their policy, passengers are allowed to bring one musical instrument as a carry-on item on the flight. Make sure to follow the size and weight limits stated in the policy.
In addition, you have the option to bring your sports equipment on the flight. You will have to pay a fee for it. If you need to transport hockey equipment, water sky equipment, hang gliding equipment, boogie board equipment, bowling equipment, parachute, fencing sword, or riding horse equipment, you will have to pay USD 75 for domestic routes and USD 150 for international routes.
Flying with Pets:
Passengers can bring their pets when traveling with this Mexican airline. There are multiple limitations to the same. The fee for pets may be different depending on the destination, according to the pet policy. It is recommended to check the aeromexico airline pet policy and fees before doing anything.
Checked Baggage Rules and Guidelines
To make sure your checked or hold luggage is acceptable, it must meet the size and weight requirements outlined in the airline’s policy for checked baggage. Customers may be charged baggage fees by Aeromexico Airlines if they exceed the allowed limits.
- When flying within Mexico, passengers are allowed to carry up to 55 pounds or 25 kg. For other routes in the Main Cabin, the weight limit is 50 pounds or 23 kg.
- The maximum weight for the Clase Premier is 70 pounds or 32 kg for all routes. You can bring 2 bags on most routes, except for between Mexico and Asia where you can bring 3 bags.
The linear dimensions for both checked and hold luggage should be 62 inches or 158 cm.
- In the Main Cabin, you are not allowed to bring a bag for free. Passengers must pay $30 for each bag.
- The cost of the second bag is USD55.
- You may be charged a baggage fee of USD180 for your third bag.
- If you have between 4 and 10 bags, you might have to pay $200 for each bag.
- If a flyer has a Clase Premier ticket, they don’t have to pay any fees for the first 2 bags.
Carry-on Baggage Rules and Guidelines
A carry-on can be either a standard bag or a personal item. This could include items like handbags, laptops, briefcases, and more. Remember to store the item you’re bringing in the designated space. The weight limit, size dimensions, and fees for carry-on luggage on AeroMexico are as follows:
- The weight of the standard bags should not be more than 22 pounds or 10 kg.
- It should fit easily in the space given.
- According to AeroMexico’s baggage policy, the personal item should have dimensions of 55 cm x 40 cm x 25 cm or 21.5 inches (L) x 15.7 inches (W) x 10 inches (H).
- The standard bag can have dimensions of 55 cm x 40 cm x 25 cm or 21.5 inches (L) x 15.7 inches (W) x 10 inches (H).
- You can bring a standard bag and personal items with you for free. They need to meet the required weight and size conditions.
- If your baggage is too heavy or too big, you can pay a fee for oversized or overweight bags.
Baggage Policy for Special Items
AeroMexico is a passenger-friendly airline that offers scheduled flights to over 80 destinations both within and outside the country. They have specific rules in place for carrying special items, such as human ashes.
- You can bring human ashes with you either in your carry-on bag or in your checked bag.
- To complete the process, please provide either the original or a copy of the death certificate.
- To submit human or animal ashes, you must provide the authorities with either a copy or an original of the cremation documents.
- To ensure no contamination or leakage, it’s important to use a metal container that is tightly sealed when carrying ashes.
This airline has placed restrictions on certain items, whether they are carried on or checked in. The main reason for doing this is because these items have unlikely aspects that can be harmful to the health and safety of the passengers.
Enamel paints, Flammable materials, Fire extinguishers, wet batteries, Lithium-ion and lithium batteries with a capacity of over 160 Kwh, and Acids
AeroMexico is a popular airline in the country. They have a straightforward baggage policy and standard fees. It’s important to be cautious about the AeroMexico baggage guidelines. They have rules about bag sizes, weight limits, and instructions to follow. If you have good knowledge, you’ll have an even better time on your AeroMexico trip.
- Lot Polish Airlines Baggage Policy
- Norwegian Airlines Baggage Policy
- United Airlines Baggage Policy
- Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy and Charges
- Singapore Airlines Baggage Policy and Charges
- Swiss Airlines Baggage Policy
- Lufthansa Airlines Baggage Policy
- Qantas Airlines Baggage Policy
- Scoot Airlines Baggage Policy
- Copa Airlines Baggage Policy and Charges
- Volaris Airlines Baggage Policy
- Air France Baggage Policy
- Condor Airlines Baggage Policy
- Emirates Airlines Baggage Policy