Hawaiian Airlines provides multiple check-in options. Online check-in begins 24 hours before your flight, allowing you to bypass lines and proceed directly to airport security upon arrival.
In addition, mobile check-in is available via the Hawaiian Airlines app, allowing you to check in and receive your boarding pass directly on your mobile device. If you prefer to check in at the airport, you will have the option of using one of the airline’s self-service kiosks or the airport counter.
How Can I Check in for My Hawaiian Airlines Flight?
In brief, the Hawaiian Airlines check-in procedure enables you to do the following:
- Online check-in (i.e., web check-in)
- Mobile check-in (Android or iOS app)
- Airport kiosk check-in
- Airport counter check-in
Hawaiian Airlines Online Check in
For international flights, you can check in up to 60 minutes in advance (45 minutes for flights leaving North America), and for domestic flights to nearby islands, you can do so up to 30 minutes in advance if you have a confirmed reservation.
On the website of Hawaiian Airlines, log in to check in:
- visit Hawaiian Airlines’ website
- Select Check-in
3 Enter your:
- Your 13-digit ticket number or 6-digit confirmation code Last name
- Select “View My Trip” from the menu.
4. Choose your flight, then:
- Tell us how many bags you want to have checked.
- Use a credit card to pay for your baggage fees.
- Check or preselect your seat.
- Get a digital boarding pass now.
- Sign in
Time for Online Check-in
Hawaiian Airlines lets you check in for flights online in the following ways: International check-in happens between 24 and 60 minutes before a flight leaves.
If you want to change flight because you come to know that this time is not suitable for you so hawaiian airlines offered a policy called hawaiian airline flight change policy.
Hawaiian Airlines Mobile Check-in
If your reservation is confirmed, you can check in using the mobile app up to one hour before takeoff for international flights (45 minutes for flights from North America), and up to 30 minutes before takeoff for domestic flights to nearby islands.
By tapping the check-in button on the mobile app and following the instructions to choose your flight and check in, you can check in. Your electronic mobile boarding pass can be downloaded and saved to your mobile device (Passbook or photo gallery) after you check in.
You will have to check in online, at a self-service kiosk, or at the airport check-in counter if your airport does not accept mobile boarding passes.
24 hours before your flight, you can use your mobile app to:
- Download your paperless boarding pass
- Preselect or check your seat assignment
- Enter how many bags you’ll be checking in
- Pay your bag fees
- You can also use the mobile app to:
View, modify, or upgrade your ticket
- Receive notifications that are current.
- Get interactive indoor maps with walking directions to the airport’s various locations, including baggage claim and your boarding gate.
- Talk to a Hawaiian Airlines representative
- Movie streaming on a smartphone or tablet
- Find out where you stand on the waitlist.
- Hail a ride to/from the airport
Time for Mobile Check–In
Check-in options for users of the mobile app are as follows:
- International check-in time is between 24 and 60 minutes prior to departure.
- Domestic check-in time for neighboring islands is between 24 and 30 hours prior to departure.
- It is between 24 and 45 minutes before departure in North America.
Hawaiian Airlines Airport Kiosk Check-in
You can avoid the lines at the airport counter by checking in at the kiosk there.
You will require one of the following to check in:
- your confirmation code in six letters
- The 13-digit number on your e-ticket
- a working debit or credit card
- the account number listed on your flight reservation in HawaiianMiles
- Your web check-in boarding pass will be generated no later than 24 hours before takeoff.
- You can do the following things at the self-check-in kiosk in addition to checking in:
- your boarding pass on paper
- see the seat assignments that are available
- Alternate or better your seat
- Create your own bag tags for your checked bags.
- Your HawaiianMiles number should be added to the reservation.
- Buy a pass to The Plumeria Lounge
You can check your bags at the baggage claim, gather your receipts, and proceed to security after receiving your Hawaiian Airlines boarding pass.
Passengers also ask for weight how much weight they carry themselves in their luggage. you have a proper guide through this article hawaiian airline baggage policy.
Kiosk Check-in Restrictions
You won’t be able to use a kiosk to check in if:
- You have a reservation for a group.
- You changed your reservation not too long ago.
- You are on a flight that is run by a partner airline.
- You don’t have an electronic ticket in your hand.
- You have a one-way reservation on an international flight.
- You have made plans for a special service.
- When you checked in online, you couldn’t get a better seat.
- You owe money, but you don’t have a credit card so you can’t pay.
Time for Airport Kiosk Check-in
At the airport kiosk, passengers are able to check in.
Carrying checked luggage:
- Neighboring Islands – Four to thirty minutes remain until takeoff.
- North America – Four to forty-five minutes prior to departure.
- International travel – You must check in between four and one hour before your flight’s scheduled departure time.
Without checked baggage:
- Neighboring Islands – There are between 24 and 30 minutes until the flight departure.
- It is between 24 hours and 45 minutes until departure from North America.
- 24 hours and 30 minutes before an international flight’s departure.
Hawaiian Airlines Airport Check-in
To avoid a rush at the last minute, you should try to check in at the airport at least 3 hours before an international flight, 150 minutes before a flight between North America and Hawaii, and 90 minutes before a flight from Hawaii to a nearby island.
At the airport counter, after you show your passport and other travel documents:
- You can check in your bags.
- You will be given a seat.
- Your boarding pass will be given to you.
Hawaiian Airlines TSA Pre Check-in
When making a flight reservation, passengers who are eligible for TSA Pre Check-in must enter their known traveler number (KTN). Your boarding pass will say this. When you get to the airport, look for the marked boarding lanes.
Hawaiian Airlines Boarding Zones
After checking in, you must be at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes before your flight leaves. If you’re not at the boarding gate at the right time, you might not be able to get on the plane and have to take another one.
Here is a list of the boarding zones for Hawaiian Airlines:
Passengers with special needs and unaccompanied minors can board first.
There are people in First Class and Business Class in the Premium Cabin.
- Zone 1 is for Pualani Platinum Members.
- Zone 2 Members of the Pualani Gold and Premier Club.
Early Boading is for active-duty military personnel and families with children under 2 years old.
- Zone 3 includes people who are sitting in Extra Comfort seats.
- Zones 4 and 5 have Main Cabin (middle section) seats.
- Zone 6 includes the Main Cabin Basic seats.
You can check iWhat is Hawaiian Airlines International Check-in Time?n items like wheelchairs and strollers at the boarding gate instead of the check-in counter.
1. What is Hawaiian Airlines International Check-in Time?
The international check-in time for Hawaiian Airlines depends on how you check in: online, at a self-service kiosk, or at an airport counter.
- Online or through the mobile app, international check-in for most Hawaiian Airlines flights is available 24 hours to 1 hour prior to departure.
- The international check-in time at an airport kiosk ranges from four to one hour prior to departure for the majority of flights.
- The international check-in time at an airport counter ranges from three to sixty minutes prior to departure for the majority of flights.
2. What Are the Boarding Zones for Hawaiian Airlines Flights?
Hawaiian Airlines offers a variety of boarding zones, including priority boarding for passengers with special needs and unaccompanied minors, premium cabin passengers, Pualani Platinum and Gold members, active-duty military personnel and their families, Extra Comfort seat passengers, Main Cabin passengers, and Main Cabin Basic passengers. Wheelchairs and strollers are permitted to be checked at the boarding gate.
3. What Are the Check-in Options Available for Hawaiian Airlines Flights?
Hawaiian Airlines provides online check-in, mobile check-in via their app, self-service kiosk check-in, and airport counter check-in.
4. Can I Get a Refund for the Hawaiian Delayed Flight?
- Interjet Airlines Check-In Policy
- LOT Polish Airlines Check-in Policy
- Ethiopian Airlines Check-In Policy
- Norwegian Air Check-In Policy
- United Airlines Check-In Policy
- Frontier Airlines Check-In Policy
- Sri Lankan Airlines Check-In Policy
- Flair Airlines Check In Policy
- Philippines Airlines Check-In Policy
- Singapore Airlines Check-in Policy
- Swiss Airlines Check-In Policy
- Lufthansa Airlines Check-in Policy
- Qantas Airlines Check-In Policy
- Scoot Airlines Check-In Policy
- Copa Airlines Check-in Policy