Flair offers flexible policies that allow you to make adjustments to adapt to life’s uncertainties and changes. If there is an absolute emergency, you may need to cancel and reschedule your flight. The nature of this emergency is important, especially in terms of how serious and genuine it is. Your statement about Flair Airlines’ flight change policy is supported by the justification you provide.
Guidelines to Make Change In Flair Reservation
If you need to change your reservation, please make sure to do it at least 2 hours before your scheduled departure. Also
- Once passengers have received their boarding pass, they are not allowed to make any changes to their flight request.
- Passengers who have made a partial payment are not able to change flights.
- If you make any changes online, it will affect all passengers included in the reservation.
- When you change your travel route, you cannot change the country of origin for your flights.
- Passengers can also change their name up to 2 hours before departure. However, airlines do not allow passengers to change their name.
- You can only choose a replacement flight date that is within one year of the original flight date for your reservation.
- Passengers must pay any additional fare amount for any changes made.
- All payments are non-refundable. If you can’t use the original flight within 12 months of booking, the initial payment won’t be refunded or credited.
24 Hours Flight Change Policy
According to Flair Air’s flight change policy, passengers can make changes to their flight for free within 24 hours of purchasing their ticket.
- You need to book your departure date at least 7 days before the scheduled date.
- Flair Airlines must operate and market the aircraft.
- You won’t be charged a fee if you request a change within 24 hours of purchasing.
- If the new fare is more expensive than the current fare, you may need to pay the fare difference.
Methods to Change Flight with Flair Airlines
Passengers have the option to request a flight change with Flair either online or over the phone.
There is a fee for making changes to your flight. Here is a simple guide on how to request a flight change:
To make changes on the Flair Air’s website, follow these steps:
- Go to the airline’s website and find the ‘Flair Manage Booking’ section.
- Please provide the booking reference and the passenger’s last name.
- Passengers are allowed to change flights up to three hours before the scheduled departure time.
- Please choose the flight that you would like to make changes to.
- Please provide the new date for your travel. Passengers can change the starting or ending point of their journey.
- Choose the new flights.
- To complete your transaction, please make sure to pay the necessary fee as well as any additional fare difference that may apply.
- After the payment is successful, the airline will confirm the changes and send the new flight details to the passenger’s registered email address.
Passengers can call the airline’s customer service team to get help and make changes to their Flair Air reservation.
- Go to the check-in counter for Flair Air.
- Please request the Flair air staff to make changes to the booking.
- To confirm the changes, please make sure to pay the necessary fee.
- If you want to change your flight on the same day as your departure, you need to confirm the changes at least 120 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
Change Policy and Fees
A fee will be charged every time you make a change. You can make changes to your flight up to three hours before it is scheduled to depart. To be eligible for date changes, the new flight date must be within one year of the original booking date.
Sometimes, airlines understand that you may need to make changes to your booking. Here is an overview of the Flair change flight fee. The fee for changing your ticket depends on when you ask for the change. For example:
Change fee (in USD)
7 or more days prior to departure
within 48 hrs to 7 days prior to departure
within 3 to 48 hrs prior to departure
For TravelFlex and Big Bundle fare
To sum up, Flair Airlines offers passengers the flexibility to rectify name errors on their tickets, following specific guidelines and associated fees. These name changes can be processed through online channels, customer care, or at the airport ticket counter, with costs varying based on the timing and airline policies in place.
- Interjet Airlines Flight Change Policy
- LOT Polish Airlines Flight Change Policy
- Ethiopian Airlines Flight Change Policy
- Norwegian Airlines Flight Change Policy
- United Airlines Flight Change Policy
- Frontier Airlines Flight Change Policy
- Srilankan Airlines Flight Change Policy
- Philippine Airlines Flight Change Policy
- Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change Policy and Charges
- Singapore Airlines Flight Change Policy
- Lufthansa Airlines Flight Change Policy and Charges
- Qantas Airlines Flight Change Policy and Charges
- Scoot Airlines Flight Change Policy and Charges
- Copa Airlines Flight Change
- Aeromexico Airlines Flight Change Policy