Did you accidentally put the wrong name on your Philippines Airlines ticket? Although it is a serious concern, there is no need to worry. Passengers can change their names by following the name change policy in the Philippines. What does the process involve? Explore the affair by visiting this dedicated blog.
What does Philippines Airlines mean? It is the main airline of the Philippines, and its main office is at the PNB Financial Center in Pasay. Philippines Airlines is the first and longest commercial airline in Asia. It opened for business in 1941.
Also, the well-known carrier works hard to serve its customers in more than 30 U.S. cities and more than 50 countries outside the U.S. It ties together places in the Middle East, Asia, North America, Europe, and Oceania. There are a mix of Boeing and Airbus planes in the fleet, which has more than 60 planes.
Philippines Airlines Name Correction Policy
Without a doubt, Philippines Airlines has always been known for giving its customers generous and high-quality service. The main airline uses the best methods to reach its goal of 100% customer happiness at fair prices.
One of the most important parts of the airline’s service plan is the name change policy. Under the Constitution, if a person’s name is misspelled on the ticket, the airline must let the passenger change it. Changing the whole name or giving the ticket to someone else is against the rules of every flight. But people can make small changes to the name on the ticket to avoid problems and have a smooth trip.
Some of the most important parts of the study are listed below:
- In the Philippines, you can make small changes to your name, like fixing a mistake with a single letter, etc., as long as you follow the rules.
- A customer can also change the place of the last name if it is written in the wrong spot.
- Also, you can only change the name on the ticket if you booked it online through the carrier’s website.
- The process for changing a name is affected by the type of ticket in a big way.
- You can make name changes between 48 and 24 hours before the flight takes off.
Methods to Correct Philippines Airlines Flight Ticket Name
Have a Philippines Airlines ticket with the wrong name on it? Having the wrong name on the ticket makes it impossible to fly, so it’s a terrible situation. You might have to stop the flight if you misspell even one letter.
So, it is more than necessary to take steps to get rid of mistakes on the Philippines Airlines ticket. What are you thinking? This is what this section is mostly about. The airline offers many ways for people to change the name on their tickets. They can do things either online or offline, whichever they prefer. Look at it.
- First, you will need to go to philippineairlines.com, which is the main website.
- Find “Manage My Booking” on the home page and click on it.
- Before clicking “Proceed,” enter the information asked for, such as the Booking Reference Number and the last name of the passenger.
- It will bring up a list of all the reservations you can make through your account.
- Follow the steps shown on the screen to finish changing your name.
- In the end, if the name change went well, you will get an email about it.
Some people don’t trust internet technologies because cybercrimes are getting worse and worse. So, they want to handle plans in ways that are likely to work. Philippine Airlines knows what’s going on and gives tourists some ways to change the name on the ticket without using the Internet. Here’s what could happen:
At the Counter,
If a passenger’s name is misspelled on their ticket, they can go straight to the airport ticket desk close to them. One can talk to officials about the problem to get the ticket changed in important ways.
Philippines Airlines can also move forward with its customer service phone number.
Philippines Airlines Name Correction Fee and Charges
If you want to change your name on your Philippine Airlines ticket, you will need to pay a reissue fee:
- The fee to change the name for a point of sale in the United States is $25.
- The fee for changing the name on a point of sale in Canada is CAD 40.
- The fee for changing the name on a point of sale in Japan is JPY 2,500.
The fee for changing your name at any other location is $25 or the equivalent amount in your local currency.
Why is name correction important for Philippines Airlines tickets?
Name correction ensures accurate ticket information and a smooth travel experience. Even minor name errors can lead to issues, but Philippines Airlines allows changes under its name correction policy.
How does Philippines Airlines define its services and history?
Philippines Airlines is the country’s main airline, established in 1941. It operates globally, serving over 30 U.S. cities and 50+ countries with a diverse fleet of over 60 Boeing and Airbus planes.
What is the Name Correction Policy of Philippines Airlines?
The airline’s name correction policy permits minor changes in names to fix errors. Last name placement can be corrected, and changes can be made for tickets booked online through the carrier’s website.
When can I make name changes to my Philippines Airlines ticket?
Small name changes can be made between 48 and 24 hours before the flight departure. The ability to correct names depends on the type of ticket.
- LOT Polish Airlines Name Change Policy
- Ethiopian Airlines Name Change Policy
- United Airlines Name Change Policy
- Frontier Airlines Name Change Policy
- Sri Lankan Airlines Name Change Policy
- Flair Airlines Name Change Policy
- Hawaiian Airlines Name Change Policy
- Singapore Airline Name Change Policy
- Swiss Air Name Change Policy
- Qantas Airlines Name Change Policy
- Lufthansa Airline Name Change Policy
- Scoot Airline Name Change Policy
- Copa Airline Name Change Policy
- Aeromexico Airline Name Change Policy
- Volaris Airlines Name Change Policy